Recipe of Turkish Chicken Kebabs: Turkish Chicken Kebabs are a flavorful and appetizing dinner that can be prepared swiftly and simply during the week. Juicy chunks of chicken are used to make these skewers, which are then marinated in a flavorful seasoning mixture and cooked to absolute perfection. In this piece, we’ll give you a step-by-step recipe for creating Turkish chicken kebabs as well as some advice on how to make them even tastier.
Recipe of Turkish Chicken Kebabs: Juicy and Flavorful Recipe for Weeknight Dinners
- 1 pound of cut-up, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, Greek yogurt, tomato paste, lemon juice, paprika, powdered cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, salt, and pepper should all be combined in a sizable mixing dish. To make a marinate, thoroughly combine.
- When the poultry is completely coated, add the chicken chunks to the marinade and stir. Place plastic wrap over the dish and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
- A barbecue or grill skillet should be preheated to high heat. Before barbecuing, submerge wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated poultry parts on skewers, spacing them apart slightly.
- The chicken should be completely cooked and faintly charred on the outside after grilling the chicken skewers for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping them once.
- Serve heated with rice, pita bread, and a side salad.
Tips to make Chicken Kebabs Delicious
- Instead of poultry breasts, use chicken legs. Because they contain more oil, chicken legs are more delicious and juicy.
- Chicken should be marinated for at least one hour, ideally overnight. This enables the aromas to permeate the flesh completely.
- Before barbecuing, submerge wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. By doing this, the spears are kept from burning on the griddle.
- Make sure the poultry is done by using a meat thermometer. The poultry should be cooked to an interior temperature of 165°F.
- With a savory sauce like tzatziki, hummus, or garlic yogurt, serve the skewers.
A weeknight dinner that is delectable and simple to prepare is Turkish chicken kebabs. You can make juicy, delicious kebabs that will amaze your family and friends by using our recipe and advice. For a full dinner, serve them with rice, pita bread, or a side salad.