Chinese Fried Rice is a classic and easy recipe that is loved by people all over the world. It is a simple dish that can be made with just a few basic ingredients, yet it is packed with flavor and nutrition. In this article, we will go over the basic recipe for Chinese Fried Rice and some tips for making it even better.
Chinese Fried Rice: A Classic and Easy Recipe
- 2 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup of frozen carrots and peas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A big skillet or wok should first be heated over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil and let it heat up.
- Once the oil is hot, add the garlic and onion. When the onion is transparent, cook for another two to three minutes.
- Next, add the peas and carrots to the skillet and cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Push the vegetables to one side of the skillet, and add the beaten eggs to the other side After being scrambled, the eggs need to be fully cooked. Add the cooked rice to the skillet and stir everything together. Make sure to separate any rice clumps. Add the soy sauce, green onions, salt, and pepper. Until the rice is thoroughly coated, stir everything together.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the rice is heated through and the flavors have melded together.
- Serve the Chinese Fried Rice hot, and enjoy!
- For a more authentic Chinese Fried Rice, you can use day-old rice. The starch in the rice will make it less sticky and more fluffy.
- You can also add other ingredients such as diced chicken, pork, or shrimp for extra protein.
- Experiment with different types of soy sauce and adjust the amount to your taste.
- For a little added crunch, you can add some chopped peanuts or cashews on top of your dish before serving.
- Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious and easy dish that can be made in no time. It is a great way to use up leftovers and it can be easily customized to your preferences. It is a perfect dish for a family dinner or for a quick and easy meal. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the taste of Chinese cuisine in your own home.
- You can Follow US on our social media pages for more useful information / latest updates. Please, like our Facebook Page.
- Read our most recent informative articles to learn more.
- You are also requested to promote this website by telling others about this, Thanks for support and cooperation.